Friday, October 30, 2009

Bed Were Made To Be Slept On



There are people in my res that are constantly sleeping in the common room and I've never understood how they did it, so I thought I should give it a try.


Boy- oh boy was it an experience.... It was by far the most uncomfortable thing I've ever done. I jumped around from sofa to sofa trying to find one that would be comfortable for like 10minutes. Then I spent another 10minutes trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in which i never did quite find! By the time I found myself dozing off, someone would come in making a racket which just aggravated my discomfort. When I eventually did fall asleep, i wake up in a very bad mood which is not like me at all.


My neck hurt, my right arm had gone numb and my butt felt like I had been sleeping on a rock! Need I say anymore, I'm glad I tried it but I wont be doing it again anytime soon after all sleep is about comfort and waking up feeling better than you were! All in all i realised that beds were mad for a reason!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment